INFO >> FLUORIDE FACTS
A Matter of Great Importance to All Residents of Lethbridge and Area
Would you agree to being medicated, never mind poisoned, without knowledge or consent, at your expense? And if you did agree to being medicated, should you be able to force the same on your neighbours?
The purpose of this site is to address an issue of serious concern to the residents of Lethbridge and the communities using Lethbridge water. We’re talking about what is at least a matter of harmful ignorance and disregard for freedom of choice, and at worst, an unwarranted assault on the health and wellbeing of every consumer of Lethbridge water. We’re literally talking “poisoning the well” with hydrofluorosilicic acid, an industrial waste product. Enough is enough.
Dr. Hardy Limeback, B.Sc., Ph.D., in Biochemistry, D.D.S., former head of the Department of Preventive Dentistry for the University of Toronto, and past president of the Canadian Association for Dental Research, is Canada’s leading fluoride authority and, at one time was the country’s primary promoter of the controversial additive. Here’s what he now has to say about water fluoridation:
“Children under three should never use fluoridated toothpaste,” he counseled. “Or drink fluoridated water. And baby formula must never be made up using Toronto tap water. Never.”
“The additives are a toxic byproduct of the super-phosphate fertilizer industry. Tragically”, he continued, “that means we’re not just dumping toxic fluoride into our drinking water. We’re also exposing innocent, unsuspecting people todeadly elements of lead, arsenic and radium, all of them carcinogenic. Because of the cumulative properties of toxins, the detrimental effects on human health are catastrophic.” Source
Frightening Fluoride Facts:
- Fluoride is the only drug that is forced as mass medication of the population with no control of dosing.
- Many professional doctors, dentists, scientists, including several Nobel Prize recipients have been sounding the alarm against water fluoridation for many years, several willingly and unwillingly suffering hardship financially, socially, and professionally to warn the unsuspecting public of this industrial toxic waste.
- The CDC, ADA, CDA, Health Canada and other major professional and governmental agencies have been duped or corrupted into buying into poisoning city water with toxic industrial waste. Yes, we’ll prove it.
Remember, doctors once promoted thalidomide and tobacco, and dentists promoted toxic mercury fillings (many still do). On record, these institutions have approved many substances that have been proven harmful.
- Studies sanctioning fluoridation are flawed, even fraudulent.
- The value of fluoridation can’t be proven (yes, the emperor is naked, indeed) and sound science proving hydrofluorosilicic acid’s toxicity and harm is being blatantly ignored.
- Fluoride use is linked to cancer. Long-lost research linking fluoride to cancer has resurfaced in a Dutch film clip featuring Dr. Dean Burk, who in 1937 co-founded the US National Cancer Institute (NCI) and headed its cytochemistry department for over 30 years.
In the taped interview, he equates water fluoridation to “public murder,” referring to a study that had been done on the 10 largest U.S. cities with fluoridation compared to the 10 largest cities without it.
The study clearly demonstrated that deaths from cancer abruptly rose within five years after fluoridation began. This and other studies linking fluoride to cancer were government-ordered but were quickly buried once fluoride was found to be linked to dramatic increases in cancer.
- After years of being told otherwise, water fluoridation does not reduce tooth decay.
Recent large-scale studies from the United States have found little practical or statistical difference in tooth decay rates among children living in fluoridated versus non-fluoridated areas. In addition, data compiled by the World Health Organization (WHO) shows that tooth decay rates have declined just as rapidly in non-fluoridated western countries as they have in fluoridated western countries. Source
- In 1999, Toronto, which had been fluoridating for 36 years, had a higher cavity rate than Vancouver, which had never fluoridated. Source
- As reported in the World Dental Health Magazine (April, 2010), “Statistics from a study conducted by the New Zealand Ministry of Health suggest that there are no advantages derived from fluoridation. These statistics actually match similar arguments set forth by the American Dental Association.” Source
- Fluoride is linked to brain damage in 23+ human studies and 100+ animal studies.
- Studies have linked fluoride to reduced IQ and brain damage. The EPA says fluoride is a chemical “with substantial evidence of developmental neurotoxicity.”
- Forty-one percent of American children have dental fluorosis caused by excess fluoride, according to evidence from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Source
- Fifty percent of the ingested fluoride is deposited in the bones of children. Source
- Ninety-nine percent of fluoride added to our water goes down the drain to destroy the environment without any good purpose whatsoever. Source
- If you did need fluoride for dental treatment (and you don’t), it’s proven it would only work applied to the surface of the teeth, instead of drinking it.
- The fluoride you ingest affects your entire body, not just your teeth, in many seriously harmful ways.
The currently “safe” fluoride dose is toxic to bones, causing skeletal fluorosis and osteoarthritis, is a cause of hyperthyroidism and thyroid disease, impacts the pineal gland and is an endocrine disruptor. Source
- The main chemicals used to fluoridate drinking water are known as “silicofluorides” (i.e., hydrofluorosilicic acid and sodium fluorosilicate). Silicofluorides are not pharmaceutical-grade fluoride products; they are unprocessed industrial waste products of the phosphate fertilizer industry.
Bluntly, the substance is the scrubbings straight from plant smokestacks. How good is that? Source
- Dr. J. William Hirzy (2000) Senior Chemist at the U.S. EPA Headquarters states:
“If this stuff (hydrofluorosilicic acid) gets out into the air, it’s a pollutant; if it gets into the river, it’s a pollutant; if it gets into the lake, it’s a pollutant; but if it goes right straight into your drinking water system, it’s not a pollutant. That’s amazing.”
The reason hydrofluorosilicic acid was being captured from the smokestacks was the serious environmental damage it was doing. Now, it’s being added to our drinking water?! How is it that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency believes hydrofluorosilicic acid’s inorganic silicofluoride, lead, arsenic, mercury and radionuclides pose environmental harm to living things when diluted into the atmosphere and into natural waterways, but it’s safe to be added to drinking water? Source
- This highly toxic substance must be handled with extreme caution and serious protective gear.
An accidental spill is cause for great alarm. A train derailment November 02, 2012 near Louisville, KT demonstrates the serious danger of handling this toxic substance: “‘Hydrogen fluoride is the chemical that first responders are most concerned about and it makes the greater risk for the community as well as the responders themselves,’ said Hamilton.
“Emergency management officials say those two train cars will be the last to go. The 1.2 mile evacuation order remains in effect until the cars carrying the hydrogen fluoride are removed.” Source
Closer to home, a spill at the Lethbridge Water Treatment plant a few years ago required a Hazmat (hazardous materials) crew to clean up the area and truck all contaminated materials to Swan Hills for disposal.
- Fluoride has long been known to be a very toxic substance.
This is why, like arsenic, fluoride has been used in pesticides and rodenticides (to kill rats, insects, etc). It is also why the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) now requires that all fluoride toothpaste sold in the U.S. carry a poison warning that instructs users to contact the poison control center if they swallow more than used for brushing. Source
- Fluoride is the only chemical added to the water to treat people who consume it, rather than the water itself. It is not required for water safety. Source 1, Source 2
- Fluoridating water supplies can thus fairly be described as a form of mass medication, which is why most European countries have rejected the practice.
- We still have this poison in our water while most developed nations in the world have rejected fluoridation, including 97% of Western Europe.
- The citizens of Lethbridge are still being force medicated while many cities in North America have discontinued fluoridation.
Canadian cities which have recently rejected fluoridation include:
- La Prairie, Quebec – December 2, 2014
- Prince George, British Columbia – November 15, 2014
- Sparwood, British Columbia – November 15, 2014
- Richmond, Quebec – October 19, 2014
- Saint John, New Brunswick – March 10, 2014
- Huntsville, Ontario – January 20, 2014
- Lake of Bays, Ontario – January 20, 2014
- Muskoka, Ontario – October 21, 2013
- New Tecumseth, Ontario – September 30, 2013
- Roblin, Manitoba – February 26, 2013
- Lasalle, Ontario – January 29, 2013
- Windsor, Ontario – January 29, 2013
- Bécancour, Québec – January 16, 2013
- Okotoks, Alberta – December 20, 2012
- Kirkland Lake, Ontario – December 18, 2012
- Rosetown, Saskatchewan – July 16, 2012
- Orillia, Ontario – July 16, 2012
- Tecumseh, Ontario – March 13, 2012
- Wynyard, Saskatchewan – March 1, 2012
- Amherstburg, Ontario – February 6, 2012
- Moncton, New Brunswick – December 19, 2011
- Dieppe, New Brunswick – December 12, 2011
- Lake Cowichan, British Columbia – November 19, 2011
- Williams Lake, British Columbia – November 19, 2011
- Lakeshore, Ontario – October 31, 2011
- Churchill, Manitoba – October 16, 2011
- Slave Lake, Alberta – September 12, 2011
- Taber, Alberta – July 20, 2011
- Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan – July 4, 2011
- Flin Flon, Manitoba – July 2011
- Calgary, Alberta – February 8, 2011
- Vercheres, Québec – February 7, 2011
- Athabasca, Alberta – November 1, 2010
- Waterloo, St. Jacobs, Elmira, Ontario – October 25, 2010
- Gatineau, Québec – May 4, 2010
Many others are rising up for their rights to cease being medicated without their consent.
What Can You Do?
There are only two ways to remove this toxic waste from your water to save your health:
One is to buy expensive water filtration equipment. Fluoride (unlike chlorine) cannot be removed from water by simple filtration or boiling — only by reverse osmosis, distillation, or ion exchange (costly operations, equivalent to desalination of seawater). Cooking, dehydrating or baking with fluoridated water just concentrates the fluoride — it cooks down. Gardening with fluoridated water does the same thing — fluoride concentrates in the leaves, fruits and roots of the produce. Source
The other way is to inform the mayor and council of Lethbridge that nobody has the right to mass medicate you against your will, without a medical prescription, without a diagnosed disease, and especially at your expense, never mind the right to poison you.
Realize that Lethbridge taxpayers would not only be protecting their health, but saving $85,000 a year. Source
“What in the world is this stuff doing in our water?!?” many informed, educated, professional people are incredulously exclaiming.
Fluoride needs to be removed, case closed.
We ask for your support, for you, for loved ones, children, pets, for all of us, and for the health and great benefit of the environment. It’s the right thing to do.
Let the industries pay to dispose of their toxins, instead of charging us to be poisoned. Isn’t it time to join the many other communities and terminate this outrageous practice in Lethbridge?
You may argue that you haven’t witnessed any ill effects in the years Lethbridge has been fluoridated. We can provide you with sound science and testimonies of reputable professionals as to what this toxic industrial waste does and has insidiously done to you. Friends, we have gathered the necessary responsible information for your benefit.
Knowledge is power. Inform yourselves for goodness’ sake. Get wise on this issue. In this case, we say it is imperative that you do so. Read on! Study our site and join us in this battle worthy for all Lethbridge water consumers to wage. Together we can and must win for our health.
- Dr. Connett’s Presentation in Lethbridge September 11, 2015
- Important Event – Presentations by Dr. Paul Connett in Lethbridge August 25, 2015
- Important Event – Why Fluoridation Should Be Stopped – With Dr. Paul Connett in Lethbridge August 11, 2015
- Important Event – Why Lethbridge Should End Fluoridation – With Dr. Paul Connett July 29, 2015
- The Media nearly always takes the side of the “professionals” despite the evidence. July 14, 2015
- Exposing the Lie June 24, 2015
- Fluoridation Chemicals Damage Female and Male Reproduction Systems June 12, 2015
- Fluoridegate: More Revelations May 29, 2015
- Why You Should REFUSE Fluoride Treatments For Your Child May 15, 2015
- Alberta Health Services Unmasked! May 1, 2015
- There comes a time when silence is betrayal April 17, 2015
- More Reactions from Artwork April 3, 2015
- Your silence gives consent March 20, 2015
- Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed March 6, 2015
- Follow the Money February 20, 2015
- Information Request Shows Health Canada Has No Safety Studies On Chemical Used As Fluoride February 6, 2015
- What’s so hard to understand? January 23, 2015
- I expect this newsletter may offend some January 9, 2015
- Two time sensitive items that need your immediate attention January 2, 2015